Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default A couple of small issues

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I can't seem to give likes or thanks and also the menu item pictured below looks a little scrunched up.

reno menu.png

Yeah... Nah... the thanks, etc icons are there but not working at the moment. A number of things aren't working as per WWF n MWF. Slowly but surely getting everything back to working order or as good as possible as this version of vBulletin has been dead to vBulletin for many years now,and there's no support any more, even though it's still one of the more stable versions.

Tried vB5 with Photo Forums a few years ago and it wasn't very well accepted by members vB6 is about the same look and feel. Got enough problems without adding discontent to the forums.

Yep them there tabs is a bit scrunched up but no more so than on WWF if you compare them especially as there are 2 more items here than on WWF with the addition of Private Messages and Forum Actions at least they're there and all are working... at least they were last time I checked.

They will be more scrunched up on a phone and maybe an iPad or tablet don't have one so don't know, but on a laptop or propper computer they're fine.om
    From phone

From computer

It anyone is looking for the full WYSIWYG editing text box,,, it can be found by clicking on the Go Advanced button beneath the text box between Post Quick Reply and Cancel. There you'll find all the rest of the editing boxes along with the smiles down the side of the box.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    KEEP A LID ON THE GARBAGE... Report spam, scams, and inappropriate posts, PMs and Blogs.
    Use the Report icon at the bottom of all Posts, PM's and Blog entries.

Also looks like you’re using the Single Column Style, try using the default Reno Style, you can change this via the dropdown box at the bottom left of the page
    Cheers

DJ

ADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by DJ’s Timber View Post
    Also looks like you’re using the Single Column Style, try using the default Reno Style, you can change this via the dropdown box at the bottom left of the page
    Thanks DJ. That fixed the squashing.