Quote Originally Posted by mature one View Post
corrupted profile would not be suitable not enough fall if you use corrupted roofing t will leak where it goes into the gutter.
Been meaning to reply to this for a while now. Actually all you need is a flashing from on top of the gutter batten and a drop of probably 20mm at 30 degrees into the gutter for any water wicking back to drop into the gutter. I had to do it here when we moved in because previous owners had sheeted an almost flat pergola with custom orb, and all I used was a sheet of colour fencing which had a perfect profile for what I needed, and once I cut it length ways with the shears I got I think about 9 metres of flashing from the one fence sheet.. Custom orb/corrugated roofing has a recommendation for 5 degrees fall/pitch but it will not give problems provided the battens are no more than about 650 apart so the sheets don's dip down when walked on. Of course if the structure/roof is being approved then the inspector/certifyer will knock it back for incorrect profile, but if not being approved, then no worries.